Summon night 5 was originally released on the PSP a few years ago and never received an English release. After it was proven there was enough interest in the game Gaijinworks decided it was time for it to happen. This release of Summon Night 5 includes the original PSP game as well as a code that will let you download the game digitally to be able to play it on the Vita as well. Additionally, Bandai Namco announced that Summon Night 6 is in the works, and is being made for the Playstation 4 and the Playstation Vita. An English version of Summon Night 6 will probably depend on the sales of Summon Night 5, and how it is received. The pre-orders will be available until September 7th so if you like the Summon Night series you can still pre-order Summon Night 5 here on their site:
The physical version of the Summon Night 5 LE will be released soon, and here is the English gameplay trailer for it.
Here are the Summon Night 6 main characters:
Summon Night 6 Male Protagonist
Summon Night 6 Female Protagonist
Announced back in 2008 from Level-5, the PSP horror game was canceled and instead is getting turned into a light visual novel. I really would’ve liked to play this though. It looks really good and unique.
Just wanted to leave an update on a few things.
- Dark Souls 2 Review – Finished, and have to type it up.
- Senran Kagura: Burst Review – Also finished, and just have to type it up.
Now for the games:
- Currently playing FATE/EXTRA (PSP Game) which I’m half way through.
- Conception II is next on the list to be played
- After Conception II its on to Demon Gaze
PS3: Ugh. Kinda backlogged on the PS3 lol, but here’s what I’m playing on it at the moment. No real kind of order for the PS3 games by the way lol:
- Drakengard 3 (Going to finish the rest of the games on the list and get to this as soon as I can. D3 was my most anticipated game for the year so far, and I wanna play it dammit =P)
- Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII (In progress, but towards the end of the game)
- Killer Is Dead (Yeah….. I’m gonna beat this one soon and get it out of the way. This one has been backlogged way too long lol)
- Tales Of Graces F (Don’t look at me like that. I know this should’ve been done already lol)
- Akiba’s Trip (Have this one pre-ordered, and looking forward to playing it in all its awesomeness lol)
- Time and Eternity (Yup, finally going to open it up and play it. Don’t let the other reviews influence you by the way. I’ve talked to quite a few people because I wanted to be sure, and some say that it’s not super horrible as some say it is)
- Pretty much just playing FFXIV: A Realm Reborn (This is what takes up most of my time by the way lol)
- Blade & Soul (Whenever the Hell it gets localized lol)
- Black Desert (They are already looking for an Eastern publisher for it so it shouldn’t take too long to be localized. Black Desert will be at E3 this year)
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (I also play it on PS4 too)
- Other than FFXIV………
- I guess Destiny, but that’s not till this Fall
- Bravely Default (But in no rush to really play it. Not that it’s not a good game, but just feel eh right now about it lol)
And there you have it. Lots of stuff lol. Regular posts will continue as well =)
Just wanted to let you all know that Fate/Extra as dropped in price on the PSN. Once $14.99 is now $9.99. I have the Limited Edition sitting on my shelf, but didn’t actually play it because it’s originally for the PSP. The downloaded version is playable on both the PSP and Vita. I picked it up yesterday because that price was a steal and now I can enjoy it to the fullest on my Vita. Caster here I come lol =^_^=
I forget if I’ve posted about this series on my site before, but Akiba’s Trip (Can also be seen as Akiba Strip) is a game where you defeat vampires blending in with the community by striping their clothes off. Yes, you strip the clothes off of both male and female vampires in order to expose them to sunlight thus killing them lol. I for one am hoping this wacky adventure gets localized somehow, even it’s only a digital download. Akiba’s Trip was originally for the PSP while Akiba’s Trip 2 is for the Playstation 3 and Playstation Vita.
A possible anime adaption of the series may have been teased in this months issue of the Japanese seinen manga magazine Dengeki Maoh. You can find out more information on that here on DUALSHOKERS:
This trailer shows off the multiplayer and customization in game.
This trailer highlights the Idol class in battle, and shows what they can do. Why wont this come outside of Japan, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?
Ah Saber, so beautiful in her wedding attire. =^_^=
It’s insane how small that crotch plate is, and even more insane that they made it work so great lol.
I don’t think I’d mind being hugged by Passion Lip. Mmmmmmm =^_^=
Here’s a look at the opening for Fate/Extra CCC animated by studio SHAFT. Studio SHAFT is one of my favorites. They are responsible for doing series such as Bakemonogatari, etc., etc. lol
That music, that voice, that look, and that rac…….er I mean……..crap. Don’t look at me like that. Yeah, caster is still my favorite =^_^=
God Eater 2 looking as good as ever in its TGS trailer. The first one got localized so there is hope for this one to be as well.
I really hope this one makes it over just as the first one did, and the Virgin White Box makes it over as well. If not then I WILL be importing my virgin……..er White Box, yeah……. Virgin White Box =P
Here is a quick look at Sol Trigger’s battle system in action. “Sigh”, I really hope they make a localization announcement soon, and that it’ll be playable on the VIta.
Imageepoch would be crazy not to localize Sol Trigger! Here’s to hoping it does!
The song in this commercial is to awesome lol.
Even in PSP form, it still looks amazing. =^_^=
Sol Trigger’s theme is pretty much about freedom. Young men and women fight for their survival everyday in the world of Sol Trigger. Sol is the power of one’s soul and is pretty much used to use skills in battle, and Sol Arms are the weapons each person uses and differ in ability and skills you can unlock in the game.
The main character Farrell, the next candidate for becoming the next Sol Trigger, has a “Golden Sol” and uses a sword as his Sol Arm.
Emma is Farrell’s childhood friend and she uses a gun as her Sol Arm.
Walter uses a scythe as his Sol Arm, and is out for revenge for his friend who was killed by the church.
I also have the very first trailer for the game down below. There is one more character in the trailer, the aqua bluish-green haired girl, and the main character seems to have his ARMS full with her already (See what I did there) lol.
Sol Trigger comes out in Japan this summer, but I do hope that it will get a localization date soon in the future.
Another good looking game that needs to get localized. “Sigh”
After seeing this vid, I sooooo can’t wait to get this for the Vita! 2012 is going to be a great year for games, but not for my wallet.
Time Travelers looks nothing short of amazing! Its slated to be released next year, and its multiple platform. Lets just hope there is a localization date planned in the future too.