I didn’t think it would happen, but now I have another game to add to my most anticipated list. Introducing Project Eve. Artist Hyung-Tae Kim who worked on Magna Carta, Blade & Soul, and Destiny Child, is actually directing it.
Apparently the game takes inspiration from NieR Automata and God of War. Graphics and physics wise (dat but jiggle lol / the way the monster was moving) this looks simply astounding. Even though the plot is similar to Nier Automata, we’ll have to wait and see where they go with it. Also the music in the trailer (Loved it) HNNNNNNNG >_<
The game is being developed for Playstation 4, Xbox One, and PC. I also think its worth mentioning that the game is being developed using Unreal Engine 4. No release date or time frame, but that’s fine with me. For something like this I say they should take their time, and release it when it’s ready. (Still waiting for Code Vein as well after all =P)
Destiny Child looks amazing! I think they’ve outdone themselves this time, and I’ve never been so excited for a Mobile game lol. REALLY hope this gets translated into English. I believe the character design was done by Hyung Tae Kim who did the character designs for Blade & Soul. That’s whey the characters look so stylish. Also yes, that is Shihoko Hirata, the female singer from the Persona 4 games that you’re hearing. They got her to do the theme song for the game, and it sounds wonderful.
ANIME OPENING MUSIC VIDEO:
For anyone who has a gaming PC and wanted to play Blade & Soul. I only have one, so it’s first come first serve. Here it is:
If you need help applying the code, use this guide here:
I’m currently in the North American Betas for Blade & Soul, and I can tell you that the game is amazing. A new trailer was released showing a new major update, and a new class as well. Since the game will finally be released in English, you can bet that we’ll get this update eventually too.
Just wanted to leave an update on a few things.
- Dark Souls 2 Review – Finished, and have to type it up.
- Senran Kagura: Burst Review – Also finished, and just have to type it up.
Now for the games:
- Currently playing FATE/EXTRA (PSP Game) which I’m half way through.
- Conception II is next on the list to be played
- After Conception II its on to Demon Gaze
PS3: Ugh. Kinda backlogged on the PS3 lol, but here’s what I’m playing on it at the moment. No real kind of order for the PS3 games by the way lol:
- Drakengard 3 (Going to finish the rest of the games on the list and get to this as soon as I can. D3 was my most anticipated game for the year so far, and I wanna play it dammit =P)
- Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII (In progress, but towards the end of the game)
- Killer Is Dead (Yeah….. I’m gonna beat this one soon and get it out of the way. This one has been backlogged way too long lol)
- Tales Of Graces F (Don’t look at me like that. I know this should’ve been done already lol)
- Akiba’s Trip (Have this one pre-ordered, and looking forward to playing it in all its awesomeness lol)
- Time and Eternity (Yup, finally going to open it up and play it. Don’t let the other reviews influence you by the way. I’ve talked to quite a few people because I wanted to be sure, and some say that it’s not super horrible as some say it is)
- Pretty much just playing FFXIV: A Realm Reborn (This is what takes up most of my time by the way lol)
- Blade & Soul (Whenever the Hell it gets localized lol)
- Black Desert (They are already looking for an Eastern publisher for it so it shouldn’t take too long to be localized. Black Desert will be at E3 this year)
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (I also play it on PS4 too)
- Other than FFXIV………
- I guess Destiny, but that’s not till this Fall
- Bravely Default (But in no rush to really play it. Not that it’s not a good game, but just feel eh right now about it lol)
And there you have it. Lots of stuff lol. Regular posts will continue as well =)
I had a visit from relatives this past weekend so I didn’t really have a lot of time to myself. I didn’t want to wait any longer to release this though, and decided to release a version 1 of my picks. I’ll re-post a V2 picks list with my reactions for the start of each series.
As always I am watching other anime too, but here are my recommended anime that I’m watching this season:
- Akuma no Riddle
- Black Bullet
- Blade & Soul
- Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou (The Kawai Complex Guide to Manors and Hostel Behavior)
- Brynhildr in the Darkness
- Captain Earth
- Date A Live S2
- Hitsugi no Chaika
- Kanojo ga Flag o Oraretara (If Her Flag Breaks)
- Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to
- Mekakucity Actors
- No Game No Life
- Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin (Nanana’s Burried Treasure)
- Seikoku no Dragonar (Dragonar Academy)
- selector infected WIXOSS
- Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii (Even So, The World Is Beautiful)
We may not have the game yet, but at least we’ll be able to watch the anime. The Blade & Soul anime will start this spring. The animation style looks really nice. Here’s to hoping it does well once released =^_^=
I-I knew this would happen eventually. “Sniff, sniff” (Tears of joy) lol
NCsoft recently announced that the mega MMORPG Blade & Soul will indeed be coming to the Western Market and localized in other countries: North Americal, Europe, etc. etc.
Check out the localization announcement trailer below:
Also, here is Blade & Soul’s most recent update the Bloody Shark Harbor to further show how awesome it looks. The Bayonetta twins are the best =^_^=
Open beta has finally started for Blade & Soul in Korea and they celebrated with an official open beta trailer. This news may not seem like much to some, but think about it this way. This means that the game is pretty much done, and they can start localizing to other regions of the world soon. =^_^=
As some of you may know, Blade & Soul is NCsoft’s next grand MMO currently in open beta only in Korea at the moment, but is pretty much finished and should be getting localized to other countries sometime in the near future.
Blade & Soul was announced back in 2007 so you can imagine how long I along with other people have been waiting to play this lol. I don’t know about you, but Blade & Soul has a look and feel that I like in a game (gameplay, graphics, character customization and all) and will be my next major MMO that I play when it comes out.
The open beta for Blade & Soul in Korea just started to day on the 21st and they have released a very nice trailer to showcase the event.
*And yes, some of the moves they are doing in the trailer is indeed gameplay
Yeah, I know its been a while since I’ve posted so I’m gonna get right into the topic. Despite being a little busy, video games have contributed to my non posting as well. So here are some of the PC MMORPGs that have been keeping me busy.
- Dragon Nest – Nexon (1st place)
- Rusty Hearts – Perfect World
- Vindictus – Nexon
- Imagine online – Aeria Games
- Aika Online – gPotato
- Prius Online – gPotato
Also, the two MMORPGs I’m looking forward to are:
- Blade & Soul (1st Place)
- Tera Online
For those of you who are curious I will post the links to the games soon. Those who play any of these games feel free to ask for my character names and add me if you wish.